Strategic Plan - Critical Targets and Values
The Lutheran Education Foundation utilizes the following critical targets and values to pursue its mission and vision:
- Visibility - LEF is the recognized supporter of Lutheran Christian education in the Lincoln community.
- Annual Giving - LEF generates the annual gifts necessary to pursue its strategic initiatives and projects.
- Planned Giving - LEF nurtures relationships to develop planned gifts intended to help preserve the future of Lutheran Christian Education in the Lincoln community.
- Governance - The Executive Committee of the LEF provides necessary oversight and accountability to ensure the LEF runs efficiently and in compliance with established policy.
- Christ-Centered – We are anchored in Christ as we share God’s Grace in Jesus.
“For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.” 1 Corinthians 3:11
- Stewardship – We make efficient use of the resources God lends us.
“Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.” 1 Peter 4:10
- Partnership – We partner in ministry with Lutheran churches, families and supporters to provide opportunities in Lutheran Christian Education.
“May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus.” Romans 15:5
- Service – We serve by reflecting Christ’s love for us toward others.
“Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.” Galatians 6:10
- Mission – We strive to make Lutheran Christian Education available to all families.
“Do not withhold good from those who deserve it, when it is in your power to act.” Proverbs 3:27
- Excellence – We make use of the best financial tools available.
“But just as you excel in everything – in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us – see that you also excel in this grace of giving.” 2 Corinthians 8:7
- Integrity – We exhibit an uncompromising commitment to ethical decision-making and accountability.
“Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful.” 1 Corinthians 4:2