Lincoln Lutheran Middle and High School is a Missouri Synod Lutheran school which exists to provide an excellent Christ-centered education as preparation for life to youth in Lincoln and the surrounding area. Our school is recognized as an outstanding school and serves as a compliment to the other educational opportunities available in the Lincoln area. The school is governed by the Lincoln Lutheran School Association, Inc. Each of the eight Association congregations is represented by delegates to the Association Assembly, with the number of delegates varying by church size. Each Association congregation is represented by one member on the Board of Directors appointed to a three-year term. The Executive Director administers the educational program.
The Lincoln Lutheran School Association’s Strategic Plan was inspired by and will be judged against a Mission, a Vision and a select set of values.
Lincoln Lutheran exists to equip young people to be faithful disciples of Jesus Christ by providing an excellent Christ-centered education.
Lincoln Lutheran will be known as a welcoming Christian community that provides students with a Christ-centered education through dynamic programs, dedicated professional staff, and an environment conducive to learning in order to develop prepared and responsible servants in God's world.
- Christ-Centered - We are anchored in Christ as we teach, live and model God’s Grace in Jesus.
- Learning - We engage students in learning as we build character, embrace critical thinking, and foster a spirit of curiosity.
- Excellence - We pursue a standard of achievement and conduct that glorifies God and reflects the desire to continually improve.
- Community - We exist in a caring community working together with families, churches, and supporters to provide Christian Education.
- Service - We reflect Christ’s love by living out a life of service to others.
Lincoln Lutheran is owned and controlled by the Lincoln Lutheran School Association, Inc. The Association, through its member congregations, elects a Board of Directors. The Board is responsible for establishing and monitoring a budget, reviewing the operation of the school, and establishing policy. These policies are carried out through the Executive Director, the chief executive office of the school.
Board Members for 2020-21 Fiscal Year
- Calvary - Fran Benne
- Christ - Joel Rodencal - Vice-President
- Faith - Tina Barrett - Treasurer
- Holy Savior - Amy Jurgens
- Messiah - Chris Schaedel - President
- Redeemer - Lori Lane - Secretary
- Trinity - Samith Kollipara
- Immanuel - Michael McClellan
**Lincoln Lutheran Alumni noted by (Year)
Racially Nondiscriminatory Policy
Lincoln Lutheran Middle/High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Lincoln Lutheran does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. Lincoln Lutheran may give preference in admissions to members of LCMS Lutheran congregations.