Tuition and Financial Aid
Our whole community works together to help ensure that Christ-centered, academically excellent education is available in Lincoln, yet the primary source of funding for Lincoln Lutheran continues to be families and association congregations committed to their children.
Tuition Grade 6:
- $6,475 (association member rate)
- $7,625 (standard rate)
Tuition Grade 7-8:
- $7,550 (association member rate)
- $8,700 (standard rate)
Tuition Grade 9-12
- $9,125 (association member rate)
- $10,275 (standard rate)
Families are also responsible for a technology fee of $125 and a registration fee of $225 for grades 6-8 or $250 for grades 9-12. An activities fee will also apply for students involved in activities.
Discounts, Scholarships & FINANCIAL Aid
Families with more than one child enrolled at Lincoln Lutheran are eligible for discounts as follows:
- 20% discount for 2nd child enrolled
- 40% discount for 3rd child enrolled
- 60% discount for each additional child enrolled
Families who are members of an association congregation, in addition to receiving the Association Member Rate, are eligible for subsidies as follows (see Association Congregation Assistance below):
- 25% to 50% discount
Families may qualify for financial aid based on their income as determined by qualification for the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program and the FACTS Aid Assessment. Amounts are based on the number of applicants and the total aid available (See Financial Aid and Scholarships below):
- 50% reduction for families who qualify for the Federal Free Lunch Program
- 25% reduction for families who qualify for the Federal Reduced Lunch Program
- Various amounts as determined by the FACTS Aid Assessment
Students may apply for one or more scholarships that have been made possible by the donations of many individuals, groups, and congregations what wish to support Christian education.
- Various amounts are available based on the number of applicants each year and the individual scholarship criteria. Contact the Lincoln Lutheran office and your church office for details about the scholarships that are available.
Families of full-time (30+ hr/week) employees of LCMS organizations are eligible for discounts as follows:
- 25% discount
Families may reduce the tuition amount that they pay by using the SCRIP gift card program.
- This amount depends on the extent to which the family makes use of the SCRIPT program. Contact the Lincoln Lutheran office for details.
Families who pay in 1 or 2 payments (see Payment Plans below) are eligible for a discount as follows
- 2% discount for the one payment plan
- 1% discount for the two payment plan
Tuition Payments can be made by one of four methods:
1 payment - Full year paid prior to the beginning of the school year. There is a 2% discount for choosing this payment method.
2 payments - 1/2 paid prior to the beginning of the school year, and 1/2 paid prior to the 1st day of the 2nd Semester. There is a 1% discount for choosing this payment method.
9 payments - Monthly Payments via FACTS Management. This is a monthly auto-withdrawal plan from September to May.
10 payments - Monthly Payments via FACTS Management. This is a monthly auto-withdrawal plan from August to May.
In addition to the association member tuition rate, active members of our Association Congregations are eligible for a tuition subsidy of 25% to 50% from their congregation. Subsidy amounts and membership requirements vary by congregation. Contact your church for details.
Financial Aid & Scholarships Details
All families who would like to be considered for either scholarships or financial aid must complete the FACTS Aid Assessment, which includes a $30 application fee.
Financial aid amounts are based on the number of applicants, the needs of the applicants, and the total funds available during any given school year.
Discounts, scholarships, and financial aid are applied in the following order to either the full tuition rate or the association member rate:
- Apply the tuition subsidy from the individual congregation.
- Apply the multi-child discount
- Apply 25% church-worker discount.
- Apply scholarships and financial aid.
- Apply discount for payment type.
- Subtract SCRIP credit earned during the prior school year.
If you have questions concerning tuition or financial aid, please contact the Lincoln Lutheran office.
After school Extended Care program
An after school supervision program is provided for middle school students in the Media Center from 3:45 pm until 5:30 pm at the rate of $1.25 for each quarter hour (or portion thereof) until 5:30 pm. After 5:30 pm students move to unsupervised waiting in the Commons area. Please note that there is no after school care on early dismissal days. An Extended Care Enrollment Form is required for each student who participates.