Current Lincoln Lutheran parents are invited to attend an important event Monday, February 17 @ 7:00 p.m. Lincoln Lutheran is ready to launch a new Warrior Ambassador Program and you are invited to consider playing an important role in the recruitment of new Warriors to our campus. Information about this new program will be shared with parents at the February 17 event.
We will focus on the importance of sharing your Lincoln Lutheran Story with prospective families by way of natural relationships and word of mouth. Once formalized, the Warrior Ambassador Program will be comprised of individuals and families who strongly value the Lincoln Lutheran ministry and would serve as effective promoters of the ministry. Ambassadors would be asked to identify prospective families, engage with families while articulating the benefits of a Lincoln Lutheran education and refer families to the recruitment coordinator.
Warrior Ambassadors may support student recruitment in one or more of the following ways:
- Refer families to the school for formal follow-up
- Call prospective families to answer questions and determine their needs
- Invite prospective families to attend Lincoln Lutheran events
- Wear Lincoln Lutheran clothing to community events, sporting events, etc.
- Consider hosting a Lincoln Lutheran promotion at your house or at a local restaurant
- Utilize yard signs and/or other materials to promote Lincoln Lutheran within neighborhoods
- Share information about summer programs offered through Lincoln Lutheran
- Host an information table at your church.
One or both parents may choose to attend this very important evening. Attendance at this meeting does not commit you to serve as a Warrior Ambassador, but will introduce you to our vision for the program. Thank you for prayerfully considering how you might play an active role in our school’s commitment to the Great Commission as we seek to develop faithful disciples of Jesus Christ.
If you are unable to join us on the 17th, but wish to learn more about the Warrior Ambassador Program, please send an email to our recruitment coordinator, Kristin Bennett at email@example.com.