Join Lincoln Lutheran's Middle and High School Drama departments as they present the Fall Theatre Showcase!
November 13-15th both the Middle School and High School Drama departments will present One-Act productions.
The Middle School will perform, "The Complete History of Theatre" a humorous take on the history of the theater throughout the years. The presentations will occur at 7 pm on the 13th and 14th and 2 pm on the 15th.
The High School Drama will present their Competitive One-Act production that they will compete with at District Competitive Play Production in December. This year they will be performing, "Gossip" a poignant drama featuring a new student named Gossip who manipulates the new friendships she has made to get what she wants. When her friends figure out what she has done, a lesson will be learned. The High School productions will be held on Nov. 13th & 14th at 8 pm and the 15th at 3 pm.
This year, in an effort to spread out spectators and do our best to keep everyone safe, we will be following these procedures:
- Separate tickets will be sold for the HS and MS productions.
- There will be a 30 min break between the performances which will allow people to leave the space and for the crew to wipe down seating in preparation for the next group.
- Audience members who would like to attend both productions - will need to purchase tickets for each and leave for the 30 min break between the performances.
- We will ask that family groups not linger after the show to avoid crowding and large groups of people congregating.
- Seating will be limited to 60 seats per performance.
- Seating will be spread out.
- Audience members must wear a mask while in the building.
- All tickets must be purchased online - you may either print your tickets or email a digital version to yourself which will be scanned upon arrival.
Tickets must be purchased online by going to: https://lincolnlutheran.ludus.com Ticket sales will begin for Families on Thursday, Nov. 5 and open to the general public Sunday, Nov. 8th.